Trail’s Edge Camp received $21,601 in October 2019
Trail’s Edge Camp
Trail’s Edge Camp is a free week-long camp in Michigan for children who are ventilator or BiPAP dependent.
|October 2019||Trail’s Edge Camp||Jenna Rhodig||$21,601|
|May 2019||Washtenaw Families Against Narcotics||$20,150|
|October 2018||Hope Dental Clinic||Cathy Pietrasiuk||$13,150|
|May 2018||NAMI of Washtenaw County||Cheryl Girvan||$12,900|
|OH||October 2017||Our House of Michigan||Dorene Market||$11,900|
|May 2017||Safe At Home, EHM Sr. Solutions||Heather Feldkamp||$11,400|
|October 2016||Imagination Library||Pat Horne McGee||$10,700|
|May 2016||The Friends of the Washtenaw County||Hiliary King||$11,500|
|October 2015||Safe House||Debbie Green||$11,200|
|May 2015||Girls’ Group||Debbie Koch||$11,500|
|October 2014||Ozone House||Jeanne Learman||$11,400|
|April 2014||Habitat for Humanity, Huron Valley||Jeanne Learman||$10,700|
|October 2013||Arbor Hospice||Amy Catell||$9,600|
|April 2013||Ed Project of Washtenaw County||Cindy Strong||$10,400|
|October 2012||Girls Group||Mary Mostaghim||$8,900|
|April 2012||Hope Clinic||Jen Melinski||$5,500|
|October 2011||Ele’s Place||Allyson Lyons||$3,600|
• Local and based in Washtenaw County.
• Must have 501(c)(3) status in Washtenaw County.
• Charitable organizations must be able to provide charitable tax receipts for donations.
• Charities must be actively engaged in the community and executing their mission statement.
Know the facts:
• What is the name of the non-profit and where is it located?
• When was it founded and what is their history?
• What is the mission of the non-profit?
• Who do they serve and how do they do it?
Tell the heart story:
• What is your involvement or connection with the non-profit?
• Why does this non-profit matter to you?
• What are some differences that they make in our community?
Show them the money:
• What impact will our donation make for this non-profit?
• What will our funds be used to support?
Come prepared to educate your fellow members on a non-profit that they may have never heard of before. Know the facts, but also make it personal and tell us how much this non-profit means to you and the community members it helps.
Nominate a Charity Form
Here is a helpful form for you to complete and bring with you to the meeting if you would like to present a charity. Nominate a Charity Form to download.
Follow us on FACEBOOK!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We will get back to you as soon as possible.